Express Scripts Customer Service Patient Care Advocate II - Accredo in Warrendale, Pennsylvania
Work closely along with the drug interaction pharmacist team. Completing corrections for the drug interaction team processing refill too soon orders for drug interaction, C30 edits and quality review orders -initiation of phone outreach to prescribers and transfer of call to the drug interaction pharmacist. Document issues and resolution in a common database. Help to identify repetitive problems or questions in order to pursue process or procedural changes. May assist supervisor with work distribution and work plan development. Escalate issues as necessary.
- Handle inbound clients calls and written correspondence and questions via the web while maintaining service levels.
- Make independent judgments in order to respond to complex or critical customer issues.
- May take overflow calls from members, physicians and providers.
- Work with other operational departments to research and resolve mail order and claims issues and respond to members, clients and account managers within performance agreement guidelines.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all inquiries.
- Identify, document and report all repetitive questions and/or problems and recommend potential solutions.
- Assist with work distribution, expedition, and the development of work plans for reps.
- Other special projects as assigned.
- Provide on-the -job training for new or existing reps.
- Work collaboratively with other CSA’s/CSR’s to ensure that best-practices are shared.
- High school diploma or GED required; 2-3 years relevant work experience.
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office and Internet.
- Excellent verbal presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to handle challenging customers in a professional manner.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment learns quickly, solve problems and make decisions.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule for peak call times.
Would you like to learn more about this role? Please CLICK HERE to learn more about the Specialty PCA in Warrendale.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Through the range of healthcare products and services Accredo offers, team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiencies. In addition to the wide range of healthcare products offered to these patients, we provide comprehensive management services, including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. In these very high-touch roles, employees leave every day knowing they made a positive impact on patient lives.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran