Express Scripts Resource Management Analyst in Tempe, Arizona
The Resource Management Analyst solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. The Resource Management Analyst collaborates with the Resource Management Team and Site Management to provide tactical plans for executing resource deployment strategies, a balanced and level loaded workflow, and output expectations based upon demand and capacity analysis on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Performs retrospective metrics analysis for continuous improvement opportunities. Monitors the day to day workflow and, in collaboration with RMG partners, makes future recommendations to ensure cost and service level goal attainment.
- Create and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly resource, workflow, and output schedules to site management, RMG partners and the master scheduler. Identify real time schedule variances and collaborates with RMG partners to adjust schedule accordingly to insure cost and service level goal attainment.
- Provide retrospective analysis of schedule performance and continuously improves the process
- Collaborate with RMG partners to schedule hours to accommodate short range resource plan and close any gaps using OT/VTO.
- Present scheduling metrics at weekly staff meeting and by email as requested
- Monitor daily schedule performance and adjusts resources accordingly to insure cost and service level goal attainment
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years relevant analyst experience preferred
- Workforce planning analysis in an operations environment preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office software, specifically Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, macros)
- Knowledge of eWFM software preferred
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to perform in-depth data analysis and present insights in a clear manner
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learn quickly, solve problems and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and meet timelines and deadlines
- Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Pharmacy Operations Group is crucial to achieving our mission of practicing pharmacy smarter and putting medicine within reach. Members of this team are at the front line every day interacting with patients, strategizing on improvements and efficiencies, and processing the more than one million prescriptions that come through our world-class pharmacies and distribution facilities across the country.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.