Express Scripts Manager, Workforce Planning & Scheduling in Tempe, Arizona
The Manager, Resource Management manages a team of Real Time Analysts responsible for multiple business units. This position is responsible for creating and maintaining a standard set of operating practices to manage real time RMG activities across multiple sites and business units. This work includes monitoring call queues, fax queues, staffing levels and agent states. This position leads, in collaboration with RMG leadership and Operations leadership to design plans, strategies and tactics that drive the completion of critical work within targeted timeframes and drives efficiency within RMG and center operations. Performs enterprise wide predictive analysis and guidance as needed to support special events, disaster recovery and business changes. Operates as a partner with operational leadership to balance multiple priorities and initiatives. Develops innovative interfaces between RMG tools and front line employees. Responsible for education and growth of the team in a people leader role.
- Create, maintain and distribute enterprise-wide operational and tactical plans for resource deployment to Director Resource Management, Site Directors, and Site Schedulers to maintain a balanced and level loaded workflow, achieve output expectations and ensure cost and service level goal attainment.
- Create and maintain an enterprise wide standard scheduling process and standardized scheduling rule.
- Lead and coach Site Schedulers to insure performance objectives are met and provide oversight to their individual growth.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis, support continuous improvement initiatives, and perform other duties as assigned.
- Present scheduling metrics at daily and/or weekly FE leadership meetings and lead daily/weekly scheduling call.
- Provide tactical alignment for contingency planning.
- Bachelor’s degree or 11-14 years relevant work experience
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Proven experience in forecasting, resource management or workforce planning, organization and development
- Demonstrated people leader capabilities
- Proficient with eWFM forecasting methodologies and tools
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience presenting to and communicating with various audiences
- Strong information systems skills including
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Pharmacy Operations Group is crucial to achieving our mission of helping to achieve a more sustainable health care system and better health for all. Members of this team are on the front line every day – interacting with patients, strategizing on improvements and efficiencies, and processing more than one million prescriptions that come through our world-class pharmacies and distribution facilities across the country.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.