Express Scripts Clinical Operations Program Support in Tampa, Florida
Responsible for providing extraordinary customer service for internal and external partners. As well as, initiating clinical interventions and assisting pharmacists until completion.
- Provide direct support to our clients and pharmacists, by assisting in the initiation, monitoring and completion of clinical interventions.
- Communicate (written and verbal) with internal and external partners in a clear, concise manner.
- Organize and prioritize daily clinical operations in a self-directing manner.
- Utilize multiple systems to research claimant information, medication regimen and prescriber history.
- Proactively identify issues and trends, identify root cause, and work with operational leadership to develop appropriate mitigation.
- Work collaboratively with other business units to improve functionality, identify inefficiencies and drive areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve issues.
- Track key metrics pertinent to clinical programs.
- Be a key contributor for the operational needs of the clinical department
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates degree preferred.
- 4 – 6 years relevant experience.
- Familiar with Microsoft Applications such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to explain and answer questions clearly and concisely.
- Problem Solving skills including identifying trends/root cause and mitigation.
- Ability to compile and present data to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment and make independent decisions quickly.
- Ability to quickly learn internal applications.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
myMatrixx® is a full-service Workers Compensation Pharmacy Benefit Management company focused on patient advocacy. By combining clinical expertise and advanced business analytics, myMatrixx simplifies workers’ compensation claims management while providing safer medication therapy management
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.