Express Scripts Workers' Compensation Regulatory Compliance Manager - myMatrixx in St. Louis, Missouri
The Workers’ Compensation Regulatory Compliance Manager will monitor legislative and regulatory activities and create internal/external communications to ensure the myMatrixx division, cross functional partners and clients are well informed of potential or adopted regulatory/legislative activities. In addition, they will be responsible for maintaining/organizing supporting documentation, timely and accurate submission of system changes needed to align with state updates and the subject matter expert when a project is required for system buildout. This role will assist in gathering data to support business process enhancements and represent potential internal and/or client impact.
- Monitor regulatory and legislative activities related to workers' compensation pharmacy.
- Periodically attend state meetings/hearings to provide testimony in response to proposed legislation/regulatory changes.
- Develop written comments for submission on proposed legislative/regulatory proposals.
- Attend industry meetings to represent myMatrixx.
- Organize, evaluate and outline the potential impact of proposed/adopted changes to leadership.
- Develop internal and external communications related to the regulatory/legislative activities.
- Participate in client calls to address questions or concerns related to legislative/regulatory activities.
- Maintain internal relationships with partners in Government Affairs and the Legal Department.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to interpret and develop requirements to ensure the system is compliance and process flows reflect the adopted changes.
- Maintain internal and external documentation of proposed and/or adopted legislative and/or regulatory language.
- Submit requests for system set up changes if needed to ensure timely implementation.
- Act as the subject matter expert for compliance related questions/recommendations.
- Ability to prioritize compliance related projects based on implementation date, impact/exposure, etc.
- Provide direct support (internal and external) including, but not limited to conference calls, meetings, customer problem resolution, etc.
- Workers Compensation regulatory experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 5-8 years of workers’ compensation regulatory experience.
- Experience with software applications such as Access, Excel or other PC based database tools.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, (i.e., presentation and written, verbal, listening, phone).
- Strong analytical, planning, problem identification and resolution skills required.
- Effective verbal and written communication with internal and external individuals in various functional areas and at all levels of management.
- Ability to plan for and integrate multiple tasks concurrently as well as work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information is critical
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with Leadership.
- Knowledge of the workers' compensation PBM industry.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
myMatrixx® is a full-service Workers Compensation Pharmacy Benefit Management company focused on patient advocacy. By combining clinical expertise and advanced business analytics, myMatrixx simplifies workers’ compensation claims management while providing safer medication therapy management.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more.
We are Champions For Better. Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.