Express Scripts VP Client Enablement in St. Louis, Missouri
The VP Client Enablement is accountable for the strategic leadership and oversight of the client buying experience within Sales and Account Management. This individual will lead the direction of our digital content management capabilities, demand generation, prospecting, market insights, buyer enablement tools and training processes. The role will be responsible for driving a buyer focused culture through identifying areas of improvement and leading strategic initiatives focused on client acquisition and an optimal buying experience. This individual will collaborate and partner with Sales and Account Management leadership to facilitate and support growth by offering comprehensive buying solutions.
- Partner closely with Sales and Account Management leadership team to develop strategies and initiatives to facilitate enhanced buying experience and client acquisition with the objective to support overall sales strategy and growth
- Create and implement vision to ensure Express Scripts is properly positioned to support superior client experience through market research, identifying trends and utilizing various channels and reporting mechanisms to assess performance
- Lead effort to expand and enhance digital and technical capabilities to drive new client acquisition, through effectively partnering across teams and departments
- Provide oversight to Sr. Directors to ensure teams are aligned with goals and objectives, working cross- functionally to support improved client buying functionality
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 18 to 22 years of experience
- 12 to 16 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 10 to 14 years of relevant experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills are a must. Demonstrated ability to motivate people and teams while raising performance levels year over year
- Strong B2B sales viewpoint; proven success in new client/customer acquisition strategies using creative, data-driven tactics; understanding of modern techniques used for building content management strategy; knowledge of market operations tactics, methodologies, tools and production within B2B environment; ability to translate data into meaningful value propositions for clients
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you will serve as the face of Express Scripts for our clients. When team members aren’t out winning new business, they are focused on managing relationships and retaining current clients.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran