Express Scripts Supervisor Program Management, Accredo in St. Louis, Missouri
The Supervisor – Program Management is responsible for managing the day-to-day activity of the program(s) and supervises a team of entry level employees. Position may be client-facing. Works with the Program Manager to develop policies, procedures, and the business work plan for the program. This position oversees production and service standards and hiring, training, and evaluation of staff. Recognizes, recommends and implements operational improvement.
- Manage program(s) per the scope of work, program, and standard operating procedures within the contracted budge
- Manage day-to-day activity of the program operation, including supervision of staff
- Develops the team of front line employees assigned to the program(s)
- Monitor program statistics and metrics
- Resolve complex cases
- Participate in interviewing prospective employees, evaluating current employees, and train employees as needed
- Develops current employees and tracks their compliance to quality, service, and production standards
- Works with (Sr.) Manager to develop and communication strategic business work plan goals
- Assist with the analysis and writing of client reports and other deliverables
- Assist with presentation of program information to internal and external customers
- Handle escalated and unresolved issues that may require deviation from standard procedures or require extensive research for resolution
- Other duties as assigned
- Position may manage a small program with minimal client interface or multiple programs with little client interface
- Provides direction, coordinates and supervises the activities of business support, technical support or production team at entry level exempt and/or at nonexempt levels using established policies and procedures
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors and managers
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall quality and efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 8 to 11 years of experience
- 2-5 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Pharmacy Technician License may be required depending on program and state requirements
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office and Internet experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Through our range of health care products and services offered, Accredo team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiency. In addition to health care products, we provide comprehensive management services – including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. By performing in these very high-touch roles, employees have a daily opportunity to make a positive impact on their patients’ lives.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all