Express Scripts Sr. Training Consultant in St. Louis, Missouri
The Sr. Training Consultant works collaboratively with internal clients to assess needs, coordinate, design, develop, deliver, and facilitate interactive learning solutions through a variety of mediums in support of the overall strategy and goals of Sales & Marketing. Learning interactions will focus on competencies such as presentation, negotiation, communication, conflict resolution, and sales along with product and procedural knowledge. This position plays a key role in developing, project managing, deploying and supporting strategic initiatives and product enhancements within Sales & Marketing varied divisions from a learning perspective. This position works with leadership (Vice Presidents and Senior Directors) to understand needs, convert into learning initiatives, drive learning strategy within varied areas, and report results to key stakeholders.
- Based on needs assessment and other data points, design, develop, and deliver training and interventions to address identified needs or gaps in performance or knowledge.
- Interventions could be delivered through a variety of mediums (classroom, virtual classroom, web based, webcasts, etc.).
- 90% of efforts focus on leadership and external client facing employees, along with leveraging key individuals in roles to assist in facilitating material.
- Independently manage or participate in projects determined in conjunction with Sales & Marketing Directors and/or Managers.
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with internal clients through needs assessments and discussions to proactively identify issues that impact sales & marketing training needs from both a competency and knowledge base.
- Use clear communication and cross-functional process / project management skills to ensure timely delivery of effective training programs and sessions that add value in supporting Sales & Marketing goals and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 14 to 18 years of experience.
- 8-12 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 6-10 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated knowledge of human behavior, adult learning program delivery, organization development theory and practice as well as working knowledge of all facets of training assessment, design, delivery, implementation, and enforcement.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and keep issues confidential is critical.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you will serve as the face of Express Scripts for our clients. When team members aren’t out winning new business, they are focused on managing relationships and retaining current clients.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran