Express Scripts Sr. Sales Representative - Accredo in St. Louis, Missouri
The Sr Sales Representative is primarily responsible for managing complex client relationships and ensuring sales goals are met through the development of new business. This position educates customers on the Oncology Sales Group, acts as the liaison for any issues needing resolution in the field, and works closely with the pharmacy to ensure our tradition of excellent customer service. The Sr Sales Representative may provide training or act as a resource to less experienced Sales Representatives.
Ideal candidate will live in or be open to relocating to the Denver, CO area.
- Meet sales objectives in individual territory (Denver, CO).
- Responsible for meeting sales goals as defined.
- Meet productivity requirements with regard to quality customer interaction.
- Daily goals for reach and frequency as defined.
- Complete all administrative requirements on time.
- Accountable for account planning, development of sales strategy, routine weekly reports and special reporting requests.
- Perform at high level while being efficient and compliant with TER budget and policy.
- Accountable for TER budget and reporting on activities with HCP’s.
- Attend industry and corporate meetings and events in and out of territory.
- Mentor, as part of initial field sales training, sales representatives upon request.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- 8-12 years of relevant experience or Master’s degree and 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- Both to include 2-5 years of medical sales experience with proven track record of success and 2 years with proven track record as a Sales Representative.
- MS Office, Computer proficiency.
- Knowledge of managed care operations.
- Experience with business plan development.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to self-motivate.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Through our range of health care products and services offered, Accredo team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiency. In addition to health care products, we provide comprehensive management services – including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. By performing in these very high-touch roles, employees have a daily opportunity to make a positive impact on their patients’ lives.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.