Express Scripts Sr. Project Manager in St. Louis, Missouri
The role of Sr. Project Manager – Integration will be deeply involved in the Cigna integration effort and represent the physician experience from an ESI business perspective. This position will work closely with the physician engagement leadership team to create, prioritize, and align integration activities leading to a positive physician experience in caring for ESI and Cigna patients. This may include project management over the development of new solutions in addition to the enhancement of existing solutions. Some travel may be required for this position.
- Serve as the point person for physician experience deliveries (in coordinate with a Cigna counterpart) across ESI as it pertains to Cigna integration and work closely with integration workstreams.
- Develops project plans, designs, processes and timelines to support organizational deliverables and milestones. Reviews and tracks status of workstreams, risks and issues, delivery of milestones and tasks, and provides project updates to leadership and partners.
- Expert communicator – ability to appropriately tailor messages to the audience. Proactive problem solver. Flexible and comfortable working in an innovative process.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain cross-functional partnerships. Ability to quickly learn project landscape and identify gaps, risks, and issues. Ability to work autonomously.
- Serve as a point of contact for escalations and issue resolution; directs proactive resolution. Ability to identify repetitive tasks and questions, or common issues, constraints, and recommend process improvements so corrective action can be pursued
- Manages tight deadlines, scope and converging opinions to solutions in timely manner; Ensures project delivers business operational needs and requirements; manages budget parameters as relevant.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or relevant experience
- Exceptional ability to develop compelling presentations and project management reporting tools to align a broad and diverse audience behind an initiative to accomplish significant results and maintain focus through project completion.
- Ability to manage complex analysis from issue identification to proposal of potential solutions
- Ability to work under pressure with strict timelines.
- Self-starting individual contributor that is capable of working very independently, producing significant results both individually and through working with others.
- Project management skills using various programs to prepare and execute business plans
- Microsoft office applications
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to travel as needed
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Clinical Research & New Solutions department, which is housed in our state-of-the-art lab, is responsible for developing and managing programs and services that allow our 83 million members to make better drug, pharmacy and health choices. Rooted in health decision science, this department includes Knowledgeable Solutions, Customer Solutions, Consumer Solutions, Research & New Solutions and Clinical Services.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran