Express Scripts Sr. Project Manager in St. Louis, Missouri
This position will be a key resource for execution on initiatives impacting Supply Chain and Organizational Client Network Strategy. This position is responsible for consulting with cross-functional partners and clients on pharmacy network recommendations. This position may manage cross- functional strategic projects, provide content/idea creation, and be responsible for managing and synthesizing strategic topics. They will be responsible for development and maintenance of initiative-specific project plans, quantifying the risks and impact, and executing towards solutions.
- Works collaboratively with internal & external cross-functional partners to consult on client’s pharmacy network solutions.
- Handling a high-pressure environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Synthesizes complex concepts into a digestible, client-facing message.
- Stays abreast of the changing healthcare landscape in order to provide relevant network strategy guidance.
- Provides business direction and project management for strategic and tactical projects at site level. Analysis of complex situations, distillation of the issues into options and driving to appropriate conclusions.
- Responsible for successful implementation of key strategic projects as well as driving activities and actions to achieve aligned goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 8-12 years relevant work experience with proven track record of success or Master’s degree with 5-10 years relevant experience.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with the ability to motivate and indirectly lead others effectively (e.g. leading without direct authority).
- Extensive project management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and cross-functional interaction skills, including presentation.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage specific deliverables and work load within an environment of tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage complex analysis from issue identification to proposal of potential solutions and work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
The Pharmacy Operations Group is crucial to achieving our mission of practicing pharmacy smarter and putting medicine within reach. Members of this team are at the front line every day interacting with patients, strategizing on improvements and efficiencies, and processing the more than one million prescriptions that come through our world-class pharmacies and distribution facilities across the country.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran