Express Scripts Sr. Product Manager-Supply Chain in St. Louis, Missouri
The Sr. Product Manager provides leadership and direction within SafeGuardRx, Medical Management and other strategic initiatives. This involves using extensive knowledge to support product development, manage work plans, perform data analysis, as well as work cross functionally with research, sales and account management, Accredo , operations, Pharma, client and patient services and other functional areas as needed.
- Coordinate with cross functional partners to drive improved guarantee management and other cost savings measures
- Develop and execute on medical drug management and other strategic initiatives as assigned
- Work with external vendors to grow existing and new products
- Develop selling strategies that help differentiate Express Scripts in the marketplace and align our interest with those of our clients and their members
- Deliver market message and training to sales, account teams, consultants, and brokers
- Demonstrate leadership within the team and department to help motivate and grow employees
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 14-18 years of experience
- 8-12 years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills, including presentations and documentation
- Advanced problem solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally to resolve issues and generate results among potentially conflicting constituencies
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Basic financial analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage work load and meet project deadlines
- Ability to work towards specific deliverables within a environments of tight deadlines and significant pressure
- Ability to handle complex analysis from issue identification to proposal of potential solutions
- Knowledge of PBM or Healthcare industry preferred
- Excellent customer service skills required
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Pharmacy Operations Group is crucial to achieving our mission of practicing pharmacy smarter and putting medicine within reach. Members of this team are at the front line every day interacting with patients, strategizing on improvements and efficiencies, and processing the more than one million prescriptions that come through our world-class pharmacies and distribution facilities across the country.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.