Express Scripts Sr. Product Manager, Supply Chain Client Solutions Consultant in St. Louis, Missouri
This position will play a key role in building and executing client specific strategies and support for adoption of Supply Chain solutions with our account teams and clients. At the highest level, this strategy is about developing competencies in understanding our clients and aligning solutions that support their business goals and help their members make better pharmacy decisions. This could include: moving to a 90-day solution, a Safeguard Rx program or a narrow network just to name a few.
We help clients choose the benefit that best suits them, as well as their members. This position requires deep knowledge of our Supply Chain Customer Solutions, as well as an understanding of the market landscape and the ability to build client specific strategies. It requires the ability to understand client and account team needs, overcome barriers and work closely with product owners and innovators.
This position will participate in client presentation prep and when needed will present as a subject matter expert for the Supply Chain suite of solutions.
- Understand the market landscape and demonstrate ability to build appropriate client specific strategies
- • Develop deep expertise in network, Safeguard solutions, and other Supply Chain initiatives to support client and internal partner questions in the sales process and methods to overcome barriers
- • Partner with Product Owners to quickly learn product updates and develop solution positioning strategies and deploy training resources to educate account teams on differentiating product updates
- • Participate in regular team meetings and training for account team regions or CSTs to stay integrated with new sales processes and education
- • Gather client and account team feedback on solutions to inform Product Ownership and contribute to continuous solution improvement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Demonstrate ability to develop overall big picture strategy, sequence and execute on the tactical initiatives to advance the selling strategy
- Ability to influence Senior level leadership within and outside of the Supply Chain organization; must work well cross functionally
- Drives alignment across multiple levels and teams through collaboration
- Ability to quickly build credibility and trust
- Ability to influence and negotiate tough decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and execute on deadlines, handling multiple opportunities with different priorities and deadlines
- Broad understanding of ESI business capabilities, profit levers and cost drivers
- Ability to communicate complex issues concisely
- Experience with software applications such as Access, Excel or other PC based database tools.
- Excellent and effective communication and customer service skills, (i.e., presentation and written, listening, phone) with internal and external individuals in various functional areas and at all levels of management.
- Strongorganizational skills, planning and strategic thinking.
- Ability to plan for and integrate multiple tasks concurrently as well as work independently with minimal direction.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Our Pharma & Retail Relations team plays a key role in keeping us at the forefront of the health care evolution. Team members oversee partnerships with Express Scripts’ key supplier groups, including brand and generic pharmaceutical manufacturers, retail pharmacies and drug wholesalers. Successfully maintaining these relationships allows our 100 million patients access to the medicine they need at a price they can afford.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.