Express Scripts Sr. Product Manager, Regulated Markets- Business Strategy Analytics in St. Louis, Missouri
This position supports quantitative marketplace opportunity assessments related to Regulated Markets (Medicare, Medicaid and Public Exchanges). Specifically, this role will assist in the evaluation of product and market initiatives, through the use of financial and other quantitative methodologies, that depict both client and enterprise business value. This position will also contribute in identifying and developing market insights that drive Express Scripts marketplace value propositions.
- Develop quantitative models and tools in which to assess new market and product opportunities for existing clients
- Evaluate how quality market measures (e.g. Medicare Star Ratings) influence client market and financial performance
- Work cross-functionally to ensure financial/market assessment consistency & alignment
- Maintain knowledge base of broad market attributes that drive Regulated Market enrollment & utilization
- Help oversee data analysis used in publications for external consumption that advance ESI thought leadership in Regulated Markets
- Assist in the development of Marketplace Strategic Assessments as needed
- Help provide vision to data platform activities enabling future metric/data visualizations that drive new value-prop insights
- 8-12 years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills, including presentations and documentation
- Advanced problem solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally to resolve issues and generate results among potentially conflicting constituencies
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Intermediate financial analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage work load and meet project deadlines
- Ability to work towards specific deliverables within environments of tight deadlines and significant pressure
- Ability to handle complex analysis from issue identification to proposal and presentation of potential solutions
- Knowledge of PBM or Healthcare industry preferred
- Excellent customer service skills required
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Pharmacy Operations Group is crucial to achieving our mission of helping to achieve a more sustainable health care system and better health for all. Members of this team are on the front line every day – interacting with patients, strategizing on improvements and efficiencies, and processing more than one million prescriptions that come through our world-class pharmacies and distribution facilities across the country.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.