Express Scripts Sr. Product Manager, Accredo in St. Louis, Missouri
The Sr. Product Manager provides leadership and strategic direction in executing product upsells and sales support in collaboration with account teams.This position will take a lead role in sales support for current clients as well as prospective clients.This involves using extensive knowledge to support product development, manage work plans, perform data analysis, as well as work cross functionally with research, sales and account management, client and patient services and other functional areas as needed.
- Coordinate with cross functional partners to provide support for sales and account management and Accredo clients
- Drive key account sale, upsell or renewal related to the applicable specialty products
- Develop selling strategies that help differentiate Accredo in the marketplace and align our interest with those of our clients and their members
- Deliver market message and training to sales, account teams, consultants, and brokers
- Demonstrate leadership within the team and department to help motivate and grow employees
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 14-18 years of experience
- 8-12 years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills, including presentations and documentation
- Advanced problem solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally to resolve issues and generate results among potentially conflicting constituencies
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Basic financial analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage work load and meet project deadlines
- Ability to work towards specific deliverables within a environments of tight deadlines and significant pressure
- Ability to handle complex analysis from issue identification to proposal of potential solutions
- Knowledge of PBM or Healthcare industry preferred
- Excellent customer service skills required
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Through our range of health care products and services offered, Accredo team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiency. In addition to health care products, we provide comprehensive management services – including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. By performing in these very high-touch roles, employees have a daily opportunity to make a positive impact on their patients’ lives
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.