Express Scripts Sr. Medicaid Market Strategy Manager in St. Louis, Missouri
The Sr. Medicaid Market Strategy Manager provides leadership and strategic direction in executing product adoption and sales support in collaboration with account teams to support our Medicaid clients. This client-facing position will take a lead role in sales support for current clients. This involves using extensive Medicaid knowledge to support product development, manage work plans, perform data analysis, as well as work cross functionally with research, sales and account management, client and patient services and other functional areas as needed. This position serves as the primary contact for all Medicaid strategic initiatives and market development. The Sr. Medicaid Market Strategy Manager role plays a critical role in the interpretation of applicable CMS guidance, client retention, and overall client satisfaction within the WP, Medicaid line of business.
This position requires the following core skills to be successful:
- Relationship Management
- Client Support
- Medicaid Expertise
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic business environment
- Ability to work well with all types of management styles
- Strong strategic thinker and self-starter
- Coordinate with cross functional partners to provide support for sales and account management and Express Scripts clients.
- Assist Account teams in presenting upsell or renewal related to the applicable Medicaid products.
- Develop selling strategies that help differentiate Express Scripts in the marketplace and align our interest with those of our clients and their members.
- Deliver market message and training to account teams and clients about market opportunities.
- Demonstrate leadership within the team and department to help motivate and grow employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 14 years of experience
- 8-12 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills, including presentations and documentation
- Advanced problem solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally to resolve issues and generate results among potentially conflicting constituencies
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Basic financial analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage work load and meet project deadlines
- Ability to work towards specific deliverables within a environments of tight deadlines and significant pressure
- Ability to handle complex analysis from issue identification to proposal of potential solutions
- Knowledge of PBM or Healthcare industry preferred
- Excellent customer service skills required
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you will serve as the face of Express Scripts for our clients. When team members aren’t out winning new business, they are focused on managing relationships and retaining current clients.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran