Express Scripts Sr. Manager, Financial Analysis in St. Louis, Missouri
The primary function of this role is to support the Accredo organization through financial reporting and analysis as part of the financial planning and analysis team.
- Design and Develop critical financial reporting for the Accredo organization to monitor performance and drive business results
- Enhance and automate existing reporting using Tableau
- Develop, Enhance and automate existing budget model for Accredo
- Forecast and Planning for various lines of business across Accredo
- Strategic Project support and financial business case development
- Other Ad-Hoc Projects/Requests as needed.
- Develop and manage financial analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (MBA preferred) or 14-18 years of experience
- 8 - 12 years of Experience with Bachelors (preferably in Finance/Accounting function with some Healthcare experience), or 6-10 years with MBA
- SQL technical skills and query development
- Hyperion Essbase/Smartview preferred
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Understanding of financial reporting/analysis.
- Ability to present complex information in a way that is easy to understand.
- Ability to work with a wide range of individuals and have a service oriented approach.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Accredo finance department supports the Accredo organization to ensure we meet the goals for the organization as well as enhance and improve our profitability. Our teams within Finance work together to ensure our spending stays on track, and that we remain a profitable industry leader. We’re always on the lookout for innovative people who think outside the box to join our team.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.