Express Scripts Sr. Manager, Clinical Product Reporting - Accredo in St. Louis, Missouri
The Senior Manager Clinical Product Reporting will be accountable for identifying opportunities and leading management of projects designed to expand clinical data collection or make better use of existing clinical data to improve Accredo proof points that differentiate us with payers and manufacturers. Responsibilities include understanding needs of stakeholders, leveraging available data sources to identify opportunities to address those needs, and collaboration with Specialty Clinical Product, Knowledge Solutions, and marketing SMEs to analyze and package findings for external use. The position also is responsible for collaboration with payer teams on strategic initiatives related to custom report development.
- Data mine Tableau, ATMS, PhAT, OpsInsight and other sources to identify additional new and meaningful clinical reporting or management opportunities
- In collaboration with clinical manager initiate and drive development of new TRC clinical assessments (or make better use of existing data or refine existing assessments) that will improve Accredo clinical differentiation.
- Manage clinical projects with cross-TRC application that seek to improve consistency and data gathering
- Develop payer Therapy Management (financial savings) metrics with Knowledge Solutions and Product clinical leads that are auditable, additive, and defensible.
- Coordinate custom clinical report and clinical metrics development needs, acting as single point of contact for clinical product, synthesizing information from clinical leads and coordinating with Knowledge Solutions and payer sales teams.
- Collaborate with marketing and other SMEs to package developed metrics for external use.
- Coordinate and manage the specialty research portfolio
- Coordinate clinical reporting elements for accreditation – collaborate with accreditation SMEs,Knowledge Solutions and Clinical leads to assure captured clinical elements align with accreditationrequirements
- BS in Pharmacy orDoctor of Pharmacy required.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience required, specialty experience preferred.
- Current US pharmacist license required.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft applications desired.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills required.
- Team orientation, leadership skills, and a proactive/innovative work styles are a must.
- Strong depth of clinical knowledge, ability to absorb new information quickly, and detail orientation are important.
- Ability to collaborate in a team setting and with different clinical and nonclinical disciplines is critical.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Through the range of healthcare products and services Accredo offers, team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiencies. In addition to the wide range of healthcare products offered to these patients, we provide comprehensive management services, including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. In these very high-touch roles, employees leave every day knowing they made a positive impact on patient lives.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran