Express Scripts Sr. Financial Analyst in St. Louis, Missouri
Primary responsibility is to support the rebate sharing system (CRSS) as the Business Product Owner (BPO). The BPO is responsible for managing the product backlog and prioritizing development work to deliver maximum business value. This requires working with business partners to understand their needs and quantifying business value to help with prioritization. As part of the agile team, we work to break these requests down into workable pieces and plan for development and delivery. Communication to business partners on status updates is another key function. Additional responsibilities include managing monthly system activities and ticket prioritization with the IT system support team, and ad hoc research.
- Work with business partners to gather development requests and business value
- Organize and prioritize the product development backlog
- Participate in agile team ceremonies to breakdown and sequence user stories
- Communicate development status to stakeholders
- Ensure prioritized work aligns with strategic goals
- Work with the IT production support team on ticket prioritization
- Manage and communicate monthly system process status
- Support business partners with ad hoc research requests
- Provide subject matter expertise on the product
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with 5–8 years relevant experience or Master’s degree with 3-5 years relevant experience
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office, Access, Excel and SQL
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent project management/organizational skills
- Strong aptitude for quantitative problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross functionally to resolve complex issues
- Ability to manage multiple timelines and meet tight deadlines
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
If your niche is in financial reporting and analysis, underwriting, cash management, audit, or investor relations, our Finance department may be a perfect fit for you. Our teams within Finance work together to ensure our spending stays on track, and that we remain a profitable industry leader. We are always on the lookout for innovative people who think outside the box to join our team.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran