Express Scripts Sr. Executive Assistant in St. Louis, Missouri
Provides administrative support to Executive Vice President and Senior Vice President leaders. Daily calendar maintenance of schedules appointments and makes travel arrangements. Coordinates and prepares materials for meetings and presentations (works easily in PowerPoint and Excel). Review incoming emails and composes correspondence to clients and cross functional team members. Tracks, maintains and prepares requested reports. Provides access and equipment support via remedy requests. Responsible for assisting with onboarding of new leadership employees.
- Daily Outlook maintenance for EVP and SVP level leaders – Set up, accept, decline meeting, monitor and or responds to emails
- Assists with preparation of materials for meetings, presentations, or conferences. Takes notes at meetings.
- Coordinates travel arrangements.
- Processes expense reports and reviews expenses for approval.
- Manipulates data and prepares reports using spreadsheets and PowerPoint.
- Performs administrative functions such as filing, answering phone, copies, printing, etc.
- Primary back up support for division’s VPs.
- Works on special projects assigned by Administrative Supervisor or Directors.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- 6-8 years of administrative work experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with the internet and email systems (Microsoft Outlook) required
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills essential for professional phone and personal contacts.
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential is critical.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of business operations and policies is helpful
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Do you enjoy melding the here and now with the future – and charting the path to get there? Our strategy and programs team is on the ground level, leading design and implementation of technology delivery and organizational models. From strategizing on innovative technologies and Agile methodologies, to new governance and funding models and identifying strategies to attract remarkable talent, this group drives a key component of our success. Vision and execution starts here.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.