Express Scripts Sr. Client Benefit Analyst in St. Louis, Missouri
The Sr. Client Benefit Analyst is responsible for completion of assigned operational tasks using standard appropriate tools (Siebel, BA, etc.) and for managing client specific requests related to product requirement across all business units. This position manages and tracks requests to ensure adherence to timelines and proactively manages client specific performance guarantees. The Sr Client Benefit Analyst resolves differences in client’s requirements and manages all requests to ensure high quality results are consistently met while mitigating financial and/or member disruption. This position may provide mentoring and training to less experienced team members.
- Provide operational support for assigned Medicare or Commercial benefit implementation, on-going plan changes and renewal activity.
- Configure client requirements directly into Foundation 14 (real-time).
- Review, analyze and verify intent of assigned benefit set ups as they relate to Medicare or Commercial products and programs.
- Identify and communicate need for customization to support client benefit requirements.
- Attend client calls/meetings as needed.
- Attend internal validation /CLASS meetings.
- Identify inter-dependencies with cross-functional programs.
- Run customized/scheduled reports, manage performance guarantee tracking and report distribution for internal/external customers as requested.
- Adhere to all organizational SOPs and Compliance standards.
- Provide subject matter input as it relates to checklists and SOPs.
- Comply with CBA CEM document and retention requirements.
- Assist with operation input related to new product development; identification, research and resolution of operational issues.
- Provide training and mentoring for new team members, off-shore and contingent employee resources.
- Provide assistance to team members with issues needing technical expertise and client specific requirements interpretation.
- Provide on-the-job training for new or existing team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 8 to 11 years of experience.
- 2-5 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrated presentation skills.
- Detailed oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
- Ability to manage timelines and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions.
- Good organizational, prioritizing skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Demonstrated ability to work with other departments/teams to resolve issues.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The mission of PBM Services is to meet market needs for speed, flexibility and reliability, while driving and influencing best operational practices. PBM Services includes Client and Benefit Administration, Manual Claims Processing, Eligibility, Quality Control, Implementation and the Client Service Center. These centralized functions support the client life-cycle throughout the enterprise, helping to “get it right the first time” and thereby increasing client satisfaction and reducing waste and the cost of rework.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.