Express Scripts Sr. Business Analyst in St. Louis, Missouri
This position utilizes technical aptitude and experience to provide business support to key Express Scripts clients to ensure satisfaction with IT products, systems and services in alignment with client and ESI objectives. Consults with client, Account Management, and other ESI areas to provide analysis and direction on prioritizing and resolving system issues. Use technical skills to provide analysis and reporting to Account Management and client as needed. May serve as primary point of contact both internally and externally regarding specific IT projects. May facilitate activities with functional areas to oversee delivery of products/services to meet client needs.
- Performs QA on rebate data and validate the accuracy of signature client rebates. Provide explanation of rebate variances.
- Uses database creation skills and SQL knowledge to create reporting necessary for the analytical piece of the role.
- Receives minimal guidance to solve complex problems. Provides technical solutions to, moderate to difficult, problems with high scope. These solutions are a product of an in-depth understanding of technical principles, theories and concepts within the Manufacturer Contract Rebate Field. Plus a general knowledge of related fields.
- Represents the organization by providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with projects. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Solves complex problems by taking a new perspective on existing solutions.
- Communicate research and results to key, internal, account stakeholders.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests in support of client inquiries.
- BS/BA degree
- Five to eight years of experience; or three to five years with Master’s Degree
- Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word. Experience in TSO, JCL, SQL, QMF, MS-Project preferred
- Ability to handle analysis from issue identification to proposal of potential solutions; Strong business and organizational skills
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Solid customer service, technical, analytical, and communication skills required; Medicare/Medicaid knowledge a plus.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.