Express Scripts Sr. Business Analyst in St. Louis, Missouri
Are you passionate about working for a company on a mission to make medicine safer, more affordable, and accessible for millions of Americans? Express Scripts is looking for high-energy, positive individuals to join our business analysis team. The solutions you’ll uncover will help keep our customers happy and allow us to continue helping our patients access the medication they need to get and stay healthy. Join us in our mission to change lives.
Where You’ll Work
As a member of our business analysis team, you'll represent the organization as a technical contact for contracts and projects. In this role, you will own client relationships as it relates to the delivery of specific technology products and projects to ensure successful implementations for all parties. We are always on the lookout for creative people who will bring fresh thinking and perspectives to the team.
- Creation and continuous improvement of departmental reporting, dashboards and metrics
- Support both short term and long term cross functional projects from an analytics perspective
- Perform urgent ad hoc analysis requiring quick turnaround
- Provide reoccurring forecast reports to suppliers and track forecast accuracy
- Support Inventory Planners with daily tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 11 to 14 years of experience
- 5-8 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Intermediate Excel Skills required; Additional experience with MS Access preferred
- Ability to handle complex analysis from issue identification to proposal of potential solutions
- Strong business and organization skills
- Ability to take initiative and achieve tight deadlines.
- Excellent customer service, technical, analytical, and communication skills required
- Inventory related experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in Tableau, SQL, OBIEE, or Oracle preferred.
About Express Scripts
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.