Express Scripts Sr. Business Analyst, Cross Functional in St. Louis, Missouri
Primary responsibility is to support Retail Paid Rate Cogs Forecast including financial analysis of contractual offers to align with overall pricing strategy. Development of modeling tools to perform financial modeling that capture standard and unique contract terms and timeframes including forward looking projections. Identification of opportunities to improve future forecasting capabilities to reduce variances. Perform adhoc analyses related to network pricing strategic initiatives.
- Develop models, financial and comparative analysis in support of Retail Network contract pricing
- Assist in the maintenance of the Retail COGS Paid Rate Forecast
- Identification of opportunities to improve future forecasting capabilities to reduce variances
- Assist with the analysis of new network product launches
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 11 to 14 years of experience.
- 5-8 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Access, SQL and Teradata.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle analysis from issue identification to proposal of potential solutions.
- Ability to work cross functional to resolve complex issues.
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure. and meet tight deadlines.
- Solid customer service, technical, analytical, and communication skills required.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
If your niche is in financial reporting and analysis, underwriting, cash management, audit, or investor relations, our Finance department may be a perfect fit for you. Our teams within Finance work together to ensure our spending stays on track, and that we remain a profitable industry leader. We’re always on the lookout for innovative people who think outside the box to join our team.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran