Express Scripts Senior Product Manager in St. Louis, Missouri
The Sr. Product Manager is responsible for managing and driving the development of Medicaid product solutions. Responsibilities include ensuring all requirements and needs of clients and internal business teams are met and balanced appropriately. Significant cross-functional coordination, collaboration and communication is required to ensure clinical, operational, sales, account management and profitability requirements are supported. Further, on-going optimization and management of developed products and services are required to ensure the continued success of each initiative.
- Analysis of complex operational situations, assessments of client needs, risk assessments and project prioritization, distillation of key issues, developing insights, taking a position and driving to appropriate conclusions
- Managing cross-functional project teams
- Managing complex cross-functional strategic planning topics
- Managing deadlines, scope and converging opinions to develop products and services
- Developing concise communications including emails, presentations and executive briefings
- Client service mentality
- Preparing documents and communicating with key constituents
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Handling a high pressure environment with multiple competing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 14 years of experience
- 10 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 8 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills, including presentations and documentation
- Advanced innovative problem solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally to resolve issues and generate results among potentially conflicting constituencies
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Demonstrated independent and critical thinking
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage work load and meet project deadlines
- Ability to work towards specific deliverables within a environments of tight deadlines and significant pressure
- Ability to handle complex analysis from issue identification to proposal of potential solutions
- Knowledge of PBM or Medicare/Medicaid industry preferred
- Excellent customer service skills required
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Marketing and Communications department is responsible for developing and executing strategic initiatives to help protect and advance Express Scripts’ brand and reputation, win and retain customers and influence the overall marketplace. Team members work cross-functionally, delivering programs and communications in support of key initiatives.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Brand strategy and creative services
- Reputation management
- Corporate communications
- Public affairs and media relations
- B2B/B2C integrated marketing
- Events and experiential marketing
- Social media management
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.