Express Scripts Senior Manager, Financial Analysis in St. Louis, Missouri
The Financial Analysist will partner with the Director, Financial Analysis with analytic support for the Finance, Product, and Supply Chain organizations.This position will be responsible for timely and accurate financial analysis necessary to support key strategic initiatives.Additionally, the Specialist will provide tracking and communication to senior leadership for the value associated with key strategic initiatives.This position will also coordinate rebate governance and reporting with the Finance Governance team.Additionally, this position will work closely with the Director to develop and distribute macro and micro level reporting with sufficient detail to make informed business decisions.The Specialist will perform ad hoc analysis as directed by the Director, Financial Analysis.
- Rebate Governance- Support the rebate governance process in order to provide structure and visibility to rebate performance
- Financial analytic support- provide analytic support for key strategic Supply Chain, Product, and Finance initiatives
- Rebate performance tracking- maintain and update the financial value associated with key strategic initiatives via the Supply Chain tracker
- Rebate reporting- create, maintain, and distribute macro/micro level rebate reporting
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting- as requested by Director, Financial Analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field
- 8-12 years with Bachelors degree or 6-10 years with masters, preferably MBA
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office required, Proficiency in Teradata, SQL preferred
- Ability to handle complex analysis from issue identification to proposal of potential solutions
- Strong business and organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimal to no oversight
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Knowledge of PBM or Healthcare industry preferred
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
If your niche is in financial reporting and analysis, underwriting, cash management, audit or investor relations, our Finance department may be a perfect fit for you. Our teams within Finance work together to ensure that spending stays on track and that we remain a profitable industry leader. We’re always on the lookout for innovative people who will bring outside-the-box thinking to our team.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.