Express Scripts Security Compliance Senior Analyst in St. Louis, Missouri
Working within the Information Risk Management department, the Security Compliance Senior Analyst will support governance, risk, and compliance initiatives and perform key day-to-day activities to help deploy and maintain the technology attestation portfolio. This individual will help create and maintain risk assessments to facilitate scoping. This individual will facilitate control mapping, control gap identification, gap remediation, risk mitigation, and external auditor interaction. This individual will have an have a strong understanding of the SSAE 18 AICPA reporting standards and an understanding of compliance frameworks supported such as SOC1, SOC2 (Security, Availability, Confidentiality, Processing Integrity, and Privacy Trust Service Principles), NIST, HITRUST, HIPAA and GDPR.
- Develop and maintain scoping documentation including system understanding, process flows, and system infrastructure diagrams for maintaining controls over competitively sensitive client information
- Perform control alignment validation
- Facilitate in identifying controls gaps ensuring sufficient remediation plans and tracking to timely resolution
- Provide information for status reports and support stakeholdercommunications
- Facilitate system and control understanding walkthrough meetings
- Update and maintain system and process narratives
- Support GRC tool implementation and workflows
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years experience, Public Accounting experience preferred
- Experience with SOC2 audits over Security, Availability, Confidentiality, Privacy, and Processing Integrity Trust Service Principles
- Experience with other compliance frameworks such as SOX, SOC1, PCI, NIST, HIPAA, and GDPR preferred to supplement SOC2
- Ability to collaborate with control and technology owners to design and implement controls/processes that appropriately mitigate compliance risk
- Microsoft Office and ability to adapt to ESI proprietary systems
- Information technology risk management experience and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of information risk management concepts
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learns quickly, solve problems, and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate people and teams cross functionally to resolve complex issues with designated time frames
- Ability to develop process documentation
- Experience working with ‘Agile’ framework for project management is a plus
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Do you enjoy the challenge of understanding various technologies and deploying sounds control and compliance frameworks? Come put your skills to work at an organization trusted to protect client, patient and company data amid the ever-changing landscape of information security threats and risks. Our security defenders are challenged and trusted with maintaining our secure infrastructure day in and day out, while delivering an enterprise computing environment that is resilient to breaches and disruptions. If you’re as passionate about data security as we are and want to be at the center of our noble mission to make healthcare safer and more affordable, explore our opportunities.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.