Express Scripts Sales Coordinator in St. Louis, Missouri
Provide professional project management, document preparation, and data management support to senior directors and account executives.
- Pull performance guarantee reports for key clients; pull Trend Central reports for account executive review
- Pull View Direct rebate reports for account director review
- Maintain processes in all regions to support other areas when heavy workloads require
- Business planning activities as assigned
- Ad hoc list management for special events; special projects as assigned by supervisor or team.
- Support executives and their direct reports with projects in client management database (Houston)
- Provide strat plan support (validation and throughout the year); contact integrity; account team assignments; renewal updates; contracting quotes; manage team’s data for all other QC/QA projects to be defined
- Pull and package client lists and maintain all data as necessary to support the individual business areas
- Maintain working knowledge of database and provide suggestions for improvement as needed
- Assist senior directors and account executives with document preparation
- Coordinate copy center activity for accounts teams, provide final quality check before printing
- Reclassify expenses to assigned departments
- Support senior director to organize team meetings
- Organize team meeting agenda
- BA/BS degree or 6 – 8 years relevant working experience
- 0-2 years sales support/project management experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office application proficiency required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- Knowledge of business operations and policies is helpful
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you will serve as the face of Express Scripts for our clients. When team members aren’t out winning new business, they are focused on managing relationships and retaining current clients.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran