Express Scripts Sales Coordinator in St. Louis, Missouri
Provide professional project management, document preparation, and data management support to senior directors and account executives.
- Responsible for managing through completion multiple requests; including but not limited to Manage Benefit Fair, Check/ Advertising, and Copy Center Requests.
- Timely Submission of Expense Reports
- File transfer and maintenance
- Completion of Fulfillment Center Requests
- Completion of PMF Requests
- Report research and preparation
- Ad hoc list management for special events; special projects as assigned by supervisor or team
- Support executives and their direct reports with projects in client management database (Houston)
- Pull and package client lists and maintain all data as necessary to support the individual business areas
- Maintain working knowledge of database and provide suggestions for improvement as needed
- Reclassify expenses to assigned departments
- BA/BS degree or 6 – 8 years relevant working experience
- 0-2 years sales support/project management experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office application proficiency required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); SharePoint experience strongly preferred
- Houston and/or Lotus Notes system knowledge is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- Knowledge of business operations and policies is helpful
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you’re the face of Express Scripts for our clients. Your team is responsible for relationship building, winning new business and retaining clients. You’ll educate clients on how our benefit offerings can help them achieve their business goals and make recommendations on products and services to best serve their members.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.