Express Scripts Quality Compliance Specialist - Accredo in St. Louis, Missouri
The primary function and purpose of this job is to assist the Drug Safety Team and Pharmacist in Charge focusing on assisting with completion of day-to-day drug safety tasks. These tasks include Adverse event reports, Risk Management reports, and Deviations. Help provide the highest level of compliance and Quality in daily operations. Monitor coaching’s to improve quality. Assist in pulling records for FDA, DEA, and internal audits.
- Submit Risk Management and deviation reports to pharmaceutical company daily.
- Provide coaching reports to senior staff for deviations to increase quality.
- Assist with Management of Deviation reports to ensure timely follow up and completion.
- Assist with oversite of compilation of opportunities for improvement for clinical staff.
- Contribute skills, knowledge, experience and abilities to identify/ create plans that will aid in improving learning and development.
- Participate when needed in working in cross functional or other project teams and or supporting peer groups.
- Maintain Drug Safety Mail box.
- Assist in pulling records for FDA, DEA, and internal audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Pharmacy Technician license.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Former or current experience with Adverse Event reporting and maintenance of Deviation reports.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Through the range of healthcare products and services Accredo offers, team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiencies. In addition to the wide range of healthcare products offered to these patients, we provide comprehensive management services, including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. In these very high-touch roles, employees leave every day knowing they made a positive impact on patient lives.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran