Express Scripts Quality Assurance Inspector-Accredo in St. Louis, Missouri
Quality Assurance Inspector is responsible for quality monitoring within Fulfillment Pharmacy operations. , which will include opening and inspecting packages for accurate paperwork, and product, as well as counting pills to ensure accuracy of HVF. In addition the Inspector will be responsible for validating the accuracy of Kirby Counting tools by conducting tests on each tool to validate accuracy of counts. Additional inspections will be required as needed as new automation is launched, or as new clients implement with in ESI to ensure accuracy and quality of product dispensed from our fulfillment pharmacies. Information will be entered into a database for trending and service improvement initiatives managed by the QM&AR teams.
- QA Inspector will be expected to inspect packages post ship to ensure accurate paperwork and product to ensure compliance to Client and ESI requirements. Reporting results to Pharmacy Operations and the Quality Manager.
- Conduct an inspection of each Kirby Lester counting tool to ensure each tool is counting properly on a quarterly basis, Clean machines as necessary to ensure accurate operation. Notify Operations Management when an issue is identified.
- QA Inspector will be responsible for ensuring adherence to client contracting as it relates to performing internal auditing and quality improvement by ensuring that the proper number of inspections get completed each quarter on time as required.
- QA Inspector will be responsible for inspections of product from the Unit of Use machinery, post ship by opening and inspecting the packages to accuracy of product and paperwork.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 0-1 years of experience
- Knowledge of PBM industry and pharmacy operations preferred.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills. Ability to work and finish within dead line requirements.
- Flexibility to adapt in a changing environment
- Ability to work individually and within a team dynamic. May be required to work a weekend or alternate shift.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Through our range of health care products and services offered, Accredo team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiency. In addition to health care products, we provide comprehensive management services – including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. By performing in these very high-touch roles, employees have a daily opportunity to make a positive impact on their patients’ lives.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.