Express Scripts Project Specialist in St. Louis, Missouri
The Integration Management Office Project Specialist will assist the IMO with any and all project needs to include: administrative support (calendar/travel/meeting management), supporting meetings and collecting detailed action items and documenting stakeholders’ names for completion, distribute meeting minutes, undertaking other project tasks as required (e.g., greenfield creation of meeting materials based off of discussions).
- Managing administrative competencies across a bigger team, to include complex calendar management of executives, travel/event/meeting planning and management, and team events.
- Keeping a complex team calendar in mind to coordinate logistics and meeting agendas against short and long term team priorities to optimize discussion and outcomes.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in key stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting, dispositioning, and following up on important actions and decisions from meeting.
- Maintaining the proper level of professional maturity and diplomacy to follow up on items with people and teams that are often more senior than the Project Specialist.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings to include synthesizing outcomes of meeting discussions and constructing presentations and/or white papers in response to such meetings.
- Ability to consolidate many complex documents into one to ensure consistent formatting and message for both detailed team documents as well as executive/C-suite materials.
- Undertaking project tasks, as required to include creation and maintenance of Sharepoint sites, partnering with Technology to create ServiceNow project approval workflows, data management (e.g., ownership of spreadsheets), graphics support for executive/C-suite presentations.
- Handling high pressure environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Identifying new needs and improving process.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5-8 years of experience in project coordination/management, administrative support, general business analysis.
- Microsoft Office – high level of expertise.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
If your niche is in financial reporting and analysis, underwriting, cash management, audit or investor relations, our Finance department may be a perfect fit for you. Our teams within Finance work together to ensure that spending stays on track and that we remain a profitable industry leader. We’re always on the lookout for innovative people who will bring outside-the-box thinking to our team.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.