Express Scripts Project Manager in St. Louis, Missouri
The Project Manager will drive business results for the team by collaborating with both internal and external contacts to support client and provider network activities. The Project Manager will be responsible for outlining small project and network requirements, deliverables, milestones, timelines, decisions, and status for those items in which they are assigned to and the overall success of such assignments from beginning to end. The Project Manager will provide direction and management related to small strategic projects and design the strategy for network implementations, while ensuring that appropriate policies and procedures are in place and maintained for continued support and maintenance of business requirements. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the project is delivered on-time and within scope. The Project Manager is, in part, responsible for training and development of other team members, and identifying continuous improvement ops. that drive business value and implementing waste reduction process improvements.
- Analyze, gather and document business requirements for new products and product enhancements.
- Ensure proper process met and documented.
- Maintain close relationships with internal departments in order to coordinate ancillary activities.
- Develop business use cases for QA Testing.
- Ensure implementation of changes or new products meet business requirements.
- Develop and perform routine audit processes relating to billing setup.
- Participate in recommendations for improvements of process and administrative issues or inefficiencies that impact the ancillary programs.
- Implement process changes as needed.
- Develop and distribute documentation and business policies relating to contract maintenance process.
- Problem resolution.
- Provide options to resolve issues and problems arising from ancillary development or execution process.
- Provide direct support (internal and external) including, but not limited to conference calls, meetings, customer problem resolution, audit, and third party audits.
- Mentor other team members. Prioritize projects and day to day work flow for self and other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 11 to 14 years of experience.
- 5-8 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with software applications such as Access, Excel or other PC based database tools.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, (i.e., presentation and written, listening, phone).
- Strong analytical, planning, problem identification and resolution skills required.
- Effective communication with internal and external individuals in various functional areas and at all levels of management.
- Ability to plan for and integrate multiple tasks concurrently as well as work independently with minimal direction.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
To aid the organization in our mission of making medicine more accessible and affordable, members of the Business Development team must do one thing really well: form strategic relationships that allow Express Scripts to grow and increase shareholder value.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran