Express Scripts Project Manager in St. Louis, Missouri
Leads cross-functional, strategic projects while also leading internal projects and process improvement initiatives. The project manager will assist in gathering and analyzing data to support business process enhancements and resolve issues. This position will be a key resource for execution on initiatives impacting Supply Chain and Organizational Network strategy. Responsible for consulting with cross-functional partners on pharmacy network projects. Manage cross-functional strategic projects, analyzing data to provide content for strategic directions and be responsible for managing project plans to execution.
- Solve complex problems; create a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Responsible for planning and successful execution of larger cross-functional projects, which include defining project scope, deliverables, milestones, timelines, and work plans.
- Ability to plan for and integrate multiple tasks concurrently as well as work independently with minimal direction.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional partners to manage network projects.
- Manage tight deadlines for multiple competing priorities, scope, and converging opinions to solution in a timely manner.
- Analyze complex situations; transform issues into options and drive to appropriate conclusions.
- Synthesize and analyze data into summaries that network decisions can be derived from.
- Handle a high-pressure environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Provide project management for strategic and tactical projects.
- Responsible for successful implementation of key strategic project as well as driving activities and actions to achieve aligned goals.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external individuals in various functional areas and at all levels of management.
- Work with stakeholders to define and document both current state and future state processes, as well as using LEAN Six Sigma methodologies to drive improvements.
- 5-8 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- PMP (Project Management Professional Certification) preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Word, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
Strong analytical, planning, problem identification and resolution skills.
Ability to manage complex analysis from issue identification to proposal of potential solutions and work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
- Knowledge of PBM or Health Care industries helpful.
- Experience using LEAN Six Sigma methodologies preferred.