Express Scripts Project Manager, Provider Strategy & Consultation in St. Louis, Missouri
The Project Manager in Provider Strategy & Consultation provides consultative services on personalized networks and works cross-functionally within and outside of Supply Chain to meet/ exceed client’s network objectives. The Project Manager will support and lead various projects and associated tactics designed to enhance the effectiveness of the retail channel for ESI clients and/or retail providers and/or ESI.
- Leads client specific and personalized network projects while also leading internal projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Lead and participate in cross functional and collaborative retail channel initiatives created to support sales and account management client specific requirements.
- Assist in the design and development of future retail channel initiatives to optimize the value proposition of the retail channel.
- Coordinate and participate in the recruitment of retail providers to support the various pilot and custom network initiatives.
- Perform market, client analysis and proposal preparation for strategic provider negotiations and initiatives.
- Analyze, gather and document business requirements and risk associated with new and existing network solutions.
- Work cross functionally with multiple teams to execute custom and pilot network deliverables.
- Manages work plans for project execution and implementation for custom networks.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5-8 years of relative work experience with proven track record of success required or Master’s degree and 3-5 years of experience.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills.
- Strong analytical, problem identification and resolution skills required.
- Effective communication with internal and external individuals in various functional areas and at all levels of management.
- Ability to influence group of cross functional partners to ensure project engagement.
- Ability to plan for and integrate multiple tasks concurrently as well as work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to interact with various departments, in addition to, indirectly managing the work of multiple people to ensure project(s) are completed on time.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Access preferred.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The mission of PBM Services is to meet market needs for speed, flexibility and reliability, while driving and influencing best operational practices. PBM Services includes Client and Benefit Administration, Manual Claims Processing, Eligibility, Quality Control, Implementation and the Client Service Center. These centralized functions support the client lifecycle throughout the enterprise, helping to “get it right the first time” and thereby increasing client satisfaction and reducing waste and the cost of rework.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.