Express Scripts Project Manager, Provider Strategy & Consultation in St. Louis, Missouri
The Project Manager in Provider Strategy & Consultation provides consultative services on personalized networks and works cross-functionally within and outside of Supply Chain to meet/ exceed client’s network objectives. The Project Manager will support and lead various projects and associated tactics designed to enhance the effectiveness of the retail channel for ESI clients and/or retail providers and/or ESI.
- Leads client specific and personalized network projects while also leading internal projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Lead and participate in cross functional and collaborative retail channel initiatives created to support sales and account management client specific requirements.
- Assist in the design and development of future retail channel initiatives to optimize the value proposition of the retail channel.
- Coordinate and participate in the recruitment of retail providers to support the various pilot and custom network initiatives.
- Perform market, client analysis and proposal preparation for strategic provider negotiations and initiatives.
- Analyze, gather and document business requirements and risk associated with new and existing network solutions.
- Work cross functionally with multiple teams to execute custom and pilot network deliverables.
- Manages work plans for project execution and implementation for custom networks.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 11 to 14 years of experience.
- 5-8 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Strong analytical, problem identification and resolution skills required.
- Effective communication with internal and external individuals in various functional areas and at all levels of management.
- Ability to influence group of cross functional partners to ensure project engagement.
- Ability to plan for and integrate multiple tasks concurrently as well as work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to interact with various departments, in addition to, indirectly managing the work of multiple people to ensure project(s) are completed on time.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Access preferred.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
To aid the organization in our mission of making medicine more accessible and affordable, members of the Business Development team must do one thing really well: form strategic relationships that allow Express Scripts to grow and increase shareholder value.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunityemployer/disability/veteran