Express Scripts Project Manager, New Sales & Consultant Relations in St. Louis, Missouri
The Consultant Relations and New Sales Project Manager is responsible for providing the strategy, planning, execution and support for various strategic and tactical initiatives for the new sales consultant relations and sales organization including events. He or She will work closely with Consultant Relations and New Sales leadership on ensuring the execution of all initiatives conducted by consultant relations including support for sales and consultant related events. The Project Manager provides strategic project management support for all consultant relations-focused initiatives to support sales and other cross-functional partners working closely with Marketing (new sales marketing and events), SAMO, SMEs and other leaders as well as developing communications/corresponding materials and serving as a PM on all initiatives. Project Manager is also responsible for supporting Consultant Relations events throughout the year, including onsite support, logistics, content and collateral.
Responsible for maintaining Salesforce (participate on SF agile calls for future enhancements, run monthly reports for consultant activity)
- Manage weekly consultant relations meeting agenda including coordinating meeting topics and presenters on various topics of interest
- Responsible for managing all sales supported consultant quarterly strategy meetings (health plan vertical, commercial, etc.)
- Project manage all cross-functional meetings and initiatives (bi-monthly new sales and account management meetings, product team collaboration and meetings
- Support Pricing Roadmap project management initiatives ongoing with underwriting, specialty, pricing governance and other cross-functional partners
- Support maintenance of internal consultant firm dashboards
- Project management support of annual reviews
- Assist with project management support on existing and ongoing special projects (webinars, consultant dashboard, consultant scorecards, internal firm dashboards, etc.) and ad-hoc requests from the CR team
Key Strategic Event Support:
Work with VP/SrD Strategy on event strategy – key point of contact for the SrD strategy/sales director during the event development and execution (Express Scripts University, Leaders, Outcomes, Unite, etc.) Maintain invitee status and point of contact for CR team for escalations and distribution of list Manage all calendar-holds for internal and external participants for event and prep meetings Partner with Marketing on developing communications/corresponding materials (agenda, presentations, talking points, run of show, surveys, etc.) Partner with the Events team on overall logistics (date, time, location, accommodations, activities) Partner with key subject matter experts and presenters with Marketing for content development, presentation coordination and prep meeting scheduling Provide post-event follow-up project management support Provide onsite and ad-hoc support for other event-specific requests
Manage Internal and External Communications for Consultants –
- Internal Communication Tasks : Maintain consultant relations Field Solution Portal (FSP) and other consultant support tools; manage accumulation of weekly sales and account management communication and coordinate Account Team & New Sales bi-monthly meeting content
- External Communication Tasks : Maintain consultant contact lists, create and establish SOP for consultant profiles, manage routine webinar series, work with marketing on B2B website strategy/development, content management database support (as deployed), and manage development and execution of periodic newsletter
- Work cross-functionally to keep key stakeholders engaged in consultant communications as well as stay connected to what is being communicated at the organizational level that may impact the consultants/CRDs
- Manage SAM Comm communications project management on a weekly basis
- Manage other ad-hoc communication requests for team
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 11 to 14 years of experience.
- 5-8 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with software applications such as Access, Excel or other PC based database tools.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, (i.e., presentation and written, listening, phone).
- Strong analytical, planning, problem identification and resolution skills required.
- Effective communication with internal and external individuals in various functional areas and at all levels of management.
- Ability to plan for and integrate multiple tasks concurrently as well as work independently with minimal direction.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you’re the face of Express Scripts for our clients. Your team is responsible for relationship building, winning new business and retaining clients. You’ll educate clients on how our benefit offerings can help them achieve their business goals and make recommendations on products and services to best serve their members.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.