Express Scripts Project Manager, Finance Compliance in St. Louis, Missouri
Located in our Corporate HQ in St. Louis, MO.....Relocation assistance available!!
The Project Manager - Financial Compliance will be responsible for assisting with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance on special projects and enterprise-wide initiatives, as well as support for SSAE 18, SOC 2, Type II reporting (SOC 2). This position will play a key role in designing internal controls and ensuring we have adequate controls in key processes to address risks in our ever-changing business environment. This position will be responsible for working with cross-functional process owners on control design, any necessary control remediation activities, and associated documentation. This position will reporting into the Sr. Director of Financial Compliance and will have significant interaction with our business partners throughout the organization as well as our external and internal auditors.
- Understanding our business processes and designing internal controls commensurate the application.
- Assisting with enterprise-wide initiatives and special projects in assessing impact on internal controls.
- Actively liaising with internal and external auditors and various process and control owners and ensuring testing readiness of control owners, timely supply of requested documentation and escalation of delinquencies.
- Assisting with SOC 2 business control deficiency tracking and reporting, monitoring remediation status, and working with process and control owners to ensure timely and adequate remediation in relation to SOC 2.
- Leading key projects relating to internal controls, and driving activities and influencing stakeholders to achieve aligned goals.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 – 7 years relevant work experience (e.g. public accounting, internal audit or other compliance role, project management)
- CPA, CISA or CIA
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio.
- Good understanding of internal controls and risk assessment.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and indirectly lead others effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and cross-functional interaction skills, including presentation.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
If your niche is in financial reporting and analysis, underwriting, cash management, audit or investor relations, our Finance department may be a perfect fit for you. Our teams within Finance work together to ensure that spending stays on track and that we remain a profitable industry leader.We’re always on the lookout for innovative people who will bring outside-the-box thinking to our team
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.