Express Scripts Product Manager in St. Louis, Missouri
The Product Manager is responsible for providing ongoing product support for the Electronic Prior Authorization product and other Digital Provider Solutions (DPS) initiatives. This position will perform detailed analysis of the clinical criteria currently in place for our coverage review program. It will be the relationship manager for key internal cross functional partners and key external ePA vendor partners. It also supports the ongoing relationships between DPS Product Management, ClinOps, OCEP, Operations, Technology, and Knowledge Solutions organizations.
- Support RFPs by answering questions, address specific issues for all DPS Products
- Working with CRD, support ePA operational needs working with CRD.Attend daily ePA Ops touchpoints
- Manage external vendor relationships, budgets and invoices for ePA. Work closely with vendors to drive more ePA adoption
- Update ePA Disaster Recovery Plans (Internal & External)
- Identify strategic product enhancements and utilize data to prioritize opportunities for ePA
- Identify and implement strategic roadmap for electronic Appeals optimization
- Align with key cross functional partners to incorporate other coverage review products with the ePA roadmap
- Based on analysis, develop stories for Agile development
- Create and present status updates to management and cross functional partners
- Participate in recommendations for improvements of process or inefficiencies that impact the analysis efforts
- Support other Digital Provider Solutions initiatives including integration with medical benefits, clinical interoperability
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 11 to 14 years of experience.
- 5-8 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with software applications such as Access, Excel or other PC based database tools.
- Strong analytical, planning, problem identification and resolution skills required.
- Effective communication with internal and external individuals in various functional areas and at various levels of management.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, (i.e., presentation and written, listening, phone).
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Clinical Research & New Solutions department, which is housed in our state-of-the-art lab, is responsible for developing and managing programs and services that allow our 83 million members to make better drug, pharmacy and health choices. Rooted in health decision science, this department includes Knowledgeable Solutions, Customer Solutions, Consumer Solutions, Research & New Solutions and Clinical Services.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunityemployer/disability/veteran