Express Scripts Pharmacy Production Clerk in St. Louis, Missouri
The Pharmacy Production Clerk is responsible for ensuring that all medication meets quality control standards; medications are properly labeled, stored and stocked; visually inspect patient-bound medications for any defects, spills or quality concerns and report any concerns or issues promptly.
- Ensure each package receives the correct paperwork, envelopes, medications, packing and or shipping labels before sealing and sending packages to patients.
- Consistently work on only one order at a time at their work station at all times.
- Ensure that the address prints correctly on each package.
- All bags are correctly sealed; Printers are accurately loaded with the correct paper.
- Accurately package prescriptions requiring special handling according to specific process and policy requirements.
- Work collaboratively with all co workers to ensure that best-practices are shared while maintaining productivity and quality standards.
- Keep work station clean at all times
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- No prior experience required.
- General computer skills.
- Good visual acuity.
- Ability to read and compare and differentiate data.
- Ability to stare/review small medications or bottles for long periods of time.
- Ability to be on feet walking and standing for long periods of time.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Pharmacy Operations Group is crucial to achieving our mission of helping to achieve a more sustainable health care system and better health for all. Members of this team are on the front line every day – interacting with patients, strategizing on improvements and efficiencies, and processing more than one million prescriptions that come through our world-class pharmacies and distribution facilities across the country.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For Better.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.