Express Scripts Patient Care Technician in St. Louis, Missouri
Work with pharmacists per work instructions, policy and procedures, management direction or any national or state regulations.
High School diploma or GED required;
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience preferred
- Ability to obtain Valid Pharmacy Technician license / certification / registration as required by state laws.
- Ability to read to prescriptions
- Basic math skills and general PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, Internet, and email required. Strong verbal and written communication skills desired.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and quality.
- Good attendance required.
- Internal candidates will require at goal CSAT performance.
- Ability to learn internal systems, processes and programs as needed.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle high stress situations.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Some of the Job duties for PCT
- Pill identification
- Medication list/History for healthcare providers
- Medication Usage
- Prescriber stops
- Replacements on damaged, shortage, lost in mail medications
- Early refills
- Restart prescriptions
- Manual refills
- Pull Rx inquiry for non-clinical information
The Pharmacy Operations Group is crucial to achieving our mission of helping to achieve a more sustainable health care system and better health for all. Members of this team are on the front line every day – interacting with patients, strategizing on improvements and efficiencies, and processing more than one million prescriptions that come through our world-class pharmacies and distribution facilities across the country.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.