Express Scripts Manager - Finance Compliance in St. Louis, Missouri
The Manager of Financial Compliance will be responsible for assisting with SSAE 18, SOC 2, Type II reporting (SOC 2) and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance on special projects and transformation initiatives. This position will play a key role in designing internal controls and ensuring we have adequate controls in key processes to address risks within our SOC 2 and SOX reporting. This position will be responsible for working with process owners on control design and documentation, coordination of testing and any remediation activity necessary for internal control deficiencies or gap remediation in connection with our SOC 2. This position will report into the Sr. Director of Financial Compliance and will have significant interaction with our business partners throughout the organization as well as our external and internal auditors.
- Understanding our business processes and designing internal controls commensurate the application.
- Assisting with SOC 2 business activities and subsequent reporting.
- Assisting with large cross-functional initiatives and assessing impact on internal controls.
- Actively liaising with internal and external auditors and various process and control owners and ensuring testing readiness with control owners, timely supply of requested documentation and escalation of delinquencies.
- Working with control owners to determine appropriate remediation actions for control gaps.
- Assisting with external consultants for deficiency tracking and reporting, monitoring remediation status and working with process owners to ensure timely and adequate remediation in relation to SOC 2.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4-6 years in public accounting or 5-7 years in internal audit or other compliance role.
- CPA, CISA or CIA.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio.
- Strong understanding of internal controls and risk assessment.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
If your niche is in financial reporting and analysis, underwriting, cash management, audit or investor relations, our Finance department may be a perfect fit for you. Our teams within Finance work together to ensure that spending stays on track and that we remain a profitable industry leader.We’re always on the lookout for innovative people who will bring outside-the-box thinking to our team
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.