Express Scripts Manager, Business Analysis in St. Louis, Missouri
The Manager – Business Analysis is primarily responsible for providing leadership to the rebate set up and invoicing of rebates. This position is responsible for assuring set up is completed accurately and timely, review analyst setups for accuracy, and assist team members with questions and workload management. The Manager is also responsible for working with internal departments and pharma manufacturers, and disseminating impactful information to team members.
- Manage and develop a team of 4+ Employees
- Formulate plans for individual staff workload & continued employee development
- Identify process improvement opportunities and develop or enhance tools to assist in the work deliverables
- Develop relationships with manufacturers and internal teams
- Work with IT and other groups to ensure data and databases are accurate and used correctly
- Manufacturer Implementation in FRP system
- Work with Contracting’s Account Directors to understand contract intent
- Communicate setup strategy to the BDRO team to capture enhanced/restricted rebate options
- Track all setup actions through Houston SR system for validation and audit
- Review manufacturer specific invoicing and datafix results to help ensure invoicing accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 11 to 14 years of experience
- 5-8 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent PC skills including application development experience within a Microsoft Office environment using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, VBA and SQL Server
- Strong data management and technical skills
- Analytical, highly organized
- Able to work with little supervision
- Motivated to successfully meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Team leadership and management experience
- Excellent Communication skills, oral and written
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
If your niche is in financial reporting and analysis, underwriting, cash management, audit or investor relations, our Finance department may be a perfect fit for you. Our teams within Finance work together to ensure that spending stays on track and that we remain a profitable industry leader. We’re always on the lookout for innovative people who will bring outside-the-box thinking to our team.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.