Express Scripts Jr. Security Analyst in St. Louis, Missouri
TheJr. Security Analystt is the primary liaison between the business and IT.Responsibilities include:leading business users, IT project teams, and external partners to drive decision making and define requirements for application development, ensuring that business needs are being met, defining and negotiating project scope, creating documentation of business requirements which guide application development efforts, working closely with the business team, development team and quality assurance team to ensure successful implementation of business requirements, and working collaboratively with IT and business partners to resolve issues.
- Perform analysis of business issues, provide recommendations for possible solutions, work with Business users and IT project teams to drive decision making and define requirements for application development, ensuring that business needs are being met.
- Complete documentation for business requirements which guide application development efforts, working closely with the Development team and Business teams to ensure successful implementation of business requirements.
- Work with IT and Business partners to build support processes and procedures, provide ongoing support to manage application SLA’s, resolve a majority of the problems and fulfill service requests that do not require application development.
- Analyze opportunities to improve application reliability, provide recommendations for possible solutions, work with IT and Business partners to implement solutions that enhance application and infrastructure reliability.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the business requirements process used to define requirements for systems projects, assist with the definition of project scope and create appropriate scope documentation.
- Perform analysis of compliance vulnerabilities; work with IT and Business teams to eliminate vulnerabilities, support internal and external audit related activities.
- Communicates project status and escalates issues as needed.
- 5-8 years of experience with a Bachelor’s degree; 3-5 years of experience with a Master's degree; 11-14 years of experience with no Bachelor's degree.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft application software (i.e., Word, Excel, Visio and Project).
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to develop a detailed work plan to ensure project success.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong requirements elicitation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Knowledge with CyberArk and PowerBroker a plus
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Do you enjoy melding the here and now with the future – and charting the path to get there? Our strategy and programs team is on the ground level, leading design and implementation of technology delivery and organizational models. From strategizing on innovative technologies and Agile methodologies, to new governance and funding models and identifying strategies to attract remarkable talent, this group drives a key component of our success. Vision and execution starts here.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.