Express Scripts IT Security Specialist in St. Louis, Missouri
IT Security Specialist is a key member of the Information Risk Management team driving security strategy and solution design. IT Security Specialist will the lead the design and govern the implementation of complex security solutions. They will act as a liaison between Information Risk Management and external teams implementing strategy and solutions.
- Refresh and maintain strategy and engineering documents
- Design solutions to solve problems from a backlog of complex security challenges
- Engage in Agile transformation helping build security stories into team backlogs
- Drive the completion of pipeline that allows for security approval of software
- Engage in threat modeling of ESI environments and solutions to advise on risk and direct remediation activities
- Serve as an escalation point for risk based decisions
- Engage as a consulting resource on efforts requiring information protection support
- Guide the successful completion of major project functions as needed
- Mentor junior resources
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant working experience in IT security
- Minimum 3+ years developing strategy and governance models
- Strong understanding of information security principles
- Preferred background in infrastructure or application engineering
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate with internal/external entities a must
- Strong written communication and technical documentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate people and teams to objective completion and the ability to work in a team environment, delegating workloads and responsibilities
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Do you enjoy the challenge of defending an enterprise from security breaches? Come put your skills to work at an organization trusted to protect client, patient and company data amid the ever-changing landscape of information security threats and risks. Our cyber defenders are challenged and trusted with maintaining our secure infrastructure day in and day out, while delivering an enterprise computing environment that is resilient to breaches and disruptions. If you’re as passionate about data security as we are and want to be at the center of our noble mission to make healthcare safer and more affordable, explore our opportunities.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran.