Express Scripts IT Engineer, Privileged Access Management in St. Louis, Missouri
The Privileged Access Management SME is a subject matter expert over activities performed by the CyberArk team. Responsibilities include: collaborating with business users, IT and external partners to drive decision making and implementation, ensuring that business needs are being met, defining project scope, creating technical documentation, identifying knowledge and training gaps and conduct training sessions (as needed).
- Contributes to security decisions, provides guidance and does new product research/evaluation.
- Provides environment & DR support (licenses, clustering, backups, playbooks, etc.).
- Performs vault/safe/platform Maintenance.
- Provides tier 2 and 3 level support.
- Supports CyberArk Projects (upgrades, new functionality, etc.).
- Supports Power Broker Projects (upgrades, new functionality, etc.).
- Influences external projects, on-boarding, gather requirements which would include scope, customization and account uploads.
- Implements automation (DNA, auto- detection, Threat Analytics, PACLI).
- Performs account ( Vault Internal) monitoring and maintenance.
- Contributes to development (connection components).
- Assists in vulnerability management, audit/compliance research and remediation.
- Provides on-call support.
- Acts as a vendor contact/liaison.
- Managing automation – PACLI.
- 5-8 years of experience with a Bachelor’s degree; 3-5 years of experience with a Master's degree; 11-14 years of experience with no Bachelor's degree.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft application software (i.e., Word, Excel, Visio and Project).
- Working knowledge of technical areas: Windows, Linux, Networking, Databases (Oracle, SQL, Teradata etc), Perl.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to develop a detailed work plan to ensure project success.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong requirements elicitation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities
- Experience with Privilege Access - Required
- Identity Access experience a plus
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.