Express Scripts Industry Event Manager, Innovation Lab in St. Louis, Missouri
The Industry Event Manager for the Innovation Lab in St. Louis is responsible for the successful coordination and implementation of Lab and Pharmacy visits for clients, prospects, and other external constituents, as well as employees throughout the organization. This individual is responsible for working as a cross-functional liaison between a variety of departments to facilitate successful and efficient execution. This responsibility includes managing incoming site visit requests and the site calendar, scheduling kick off calls with internal requestors, managing communications with key stakeholders and managing all other appropriate logistics to ensure a successful visit.
- Responsible for the successful coordination and execution of Lab and Pharmacy visits for clients, prospects, other external constituents, and employees
- On-going monitoring of inbox, scheduling of requests, scheduling of Lab and pharmacy tour guides, leading kick-off calls and ensuring logistics are managed with communication to all involved parties
- Act as on-site contact during high-profile, scheduled Lab and Pharmacy visits
- Ensure clear communication with all internal partners to ensure success of visit
- Produce weekly calendar of activity and memo for distribution and awareness
- Build and leverage cross-functional relationships with clients, prospects, and other key constituents
- Ability to solve problems quickly and calmly
- Position will be stationed at the Innovation Lab
- 5-8 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience, or 11-14 years of relevant experience
- Project Management experience required
- Specific experience coordinating/planning logistics is recommended
- Strong PC Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Internet)
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet spontaneous deadlines, while maintaining professionalism
- Confident problem solver and ability to remain calm in the event of a problem
- Team player; ability to interface with senior management
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.