Express Scripts Financial Analyst in St. Louis, Missouri
Primary responsibility is to support provider negotiations including financial analysis of contractual offers to align with overall pricing strategy. Development of modeling tools to perform financial modeling that capture standard and unique contract terms and time frames including forward looking projections. Maintain and update provider contracts via Contracting DB. Perform adhoc analyses related to network pricing strategic initiatives
- Develop models, financial and comparative analysis in support of network contract negotiations.
- Assist in the maintenance of the PRS pricing strategy.
- Maintain network contract database and reporting of key financial and performance metrics.
- Assist with the analysis of new network product launches.
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 8 – 11 years equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience or a Master’s degree.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Office.
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase, SQL preferred.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Project management/organizational skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally to resolve complex issues.
- Ability to manage timelines and meet tight customer deadlines.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
If your niche is in financial reporting and analysis, underwriting, cash management, audit, or investor relations, our Finance department may be a perfect fit for you. Our teams within Finance work together to ensure our spending stays on track, and that we remain a profitable industry leader. We’re always on the lookout for innovative people who think outside the box to join our team.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran