Express Scripts Financial Analyst, Finance in St. Louis, Missouri
Responsible for review/validation/data retention of all client pricing/concession/credit offers to ensure compliance with Pricing Rules, Targets and Guidelines. This position will enforce pricing guidelines approved by the Strategic Pricing Council (SPC) and/or governed by the Pricing Governance & Reporting team to support achievement of company EBIT targets, organization goals and ensure reporting accuracy.
- Review/validation/data retention of all client pricing/concession/credit offers to ensure compliance with Pricing Rules, Targets and Guidelines
- Coordination of agenda, schedule and materials for Pricing Committee & Clinical Pricing Committee meetings with Pricing Teams, Sales & Account Management, and Sr. Staff
- Analytics & Reporting
- Ad hoc analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 8 to 11 years of experience
- 2-5 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advance Excel, Access, and analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage a workload with minimal supervision and lead meetings to drive strategy
- Entrepreneurial attitude, able to take ownership and deliver results
- Experience in deal pricing and optimization or underwriting
- Strong understanding of client analytics, financials, and value trade-offs.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
If your niche is in financial reporting and analysis, underwriting, cash management, audit, or investor relations, our Finance department may be a perfect fit for you. Our teams within Finance work together to ensure our spending stays on track, and that we remain a profitable industry leader. We’re always on the lookout for innovative people who think outside the box to join our team.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran