Express Scripts Financial Analysis Specialist in St. Louis, Missouri
The Business Analyst is directly responsible for providing financial analysis in support of the cross-collaborative sales process between Express Scripts and Cigna account management and sales organizations. The analyst will support and drive additional key strategic initiatives in support of sales and account management growth strategies. The analyst will bring forth financial insights to support the Sales Council and NewCo leadership in business decisions, understanding market drivers and identifying ways to maximize profitability. This person will partner and work closely with their Cigna counterparts from the Sales Council to ensure alignment and growth recommendations. The analyst will track, report and ensure completion of cross-functional sales opportunities and additional reporting as needed for strategic initiatives. The Business Analyst will also continue to support in reporting for any Sales and Account Management organizational projects or reporting needs.
- Work with account and sales teams to review, strategize and analyze client renewal and new sales cross-sell opportunities.
- Support Sales Council and NewCo leadership in business decisions through understanding margin and performance drivers.
- Develop target recommendations to Sales Council leadership in order to win and retain while also maximizing profitability for NewCo in growth goes.
- Support SAM strategic initiatives as assigned:
-Sales compensation/incentive programs
-Organizational structure projects
-Margin initiatives/challenges both for SAM and NewCo
-Tracking NetNew NewCo reporting and upsell opportunties
- Track and report cross-collaborative sales results to Sales Council and NewCo Leadership and other reporting as applicable to ensure growth targets are met and proper tracking.
- Support development of NewCo cross-collaboration sales process, including NewCo sales pipeline and mechanism for account and sales teams to report and track activities .
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 8 – 11 years equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience or a Master’s degree.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Office.
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase and/or Hyperion Workspace preferred.
- Familiarity with Visual Basic preferred
- Ability to work cross-functionally to resolve issues and collect reports; Ability to handle analysis from issue identification to proposal of potential solutions.
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines; Knowledge of PBM or Healthcare industry preferred.
- Demonstrated modeling, trending and forecasting skills.
- Strong business, organizational and communication skills.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you will serve as the face of Express Scripts for our clients. When team members aren’t out winning new business, they are focused on managing relationships and retaining current clients.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran